We offer more than 17 years of professional experience in occupational and environmental health, occupational medicine and public health teaching.
We focus on worldwide services for global companies, development agencies and institutions.
Companies will profit from our services to
- improve the quality of their medical and preventive services
- prepare their health & safety operations for quality certification such as OHSAS 18001
- conduct health risk assessments and health impact assessments
- assess their status of corporate social accountability
- develop sustainable corporate accountability programs with high impact e.g. public health programs for and around their subsidiaries and operations
Development agencies and government institutions will profit from our services to
- integrate health aspects into development projects and policy, specifically aspects of health at work and environmental health
- improve projects for higher sustainability, better impact, and better poverty alleviation by including aspects of health at work, health promotion and disease prevention.
Human resource departments and training institutions will profit from our services to
- design and develop curricula in our areas of expertise
- use e-learning platforms
- develop and conduct internet-based training programs
To request our services or a quote contact us here
Quality Assessments and Audits
- Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems
- Corporate social responsibility
- Medical emergency preparedness
- Company Medical Services
Support for Development Agencies
Training Program Development
Coaching of Company Doctors